Thursday, December 30, 2010

Things I Love Thursday: Favorite Posts of the Year

I though it would be fun to pick out a few posts that deserve some awards. It's not because my posts are super fabulous, {which they are} but because after going back through the last couple of months I had some posts that stuck out. Some were really special to me and others spoke to my heart or made me laugh while I was typing away on my computer. So, I thought this would be a fun and perfect time to go ahead and let you read some oldies but goodies you may have missed. Hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoyed writing.
  • Most Vulnerable Post of the Year: Dear Dad
There you have it... have fun click away... you won't be sorry! What is your favorite post of this year? I would LOVE to read some of your favorites from your blogging. So, when you leave a comment {which I know you} let me know what your favorite post is and I would LOVE to click over to your blog and read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to keep off the 7-10lb weight gain this Holiday Season

Happy Monday, friends! Did you know that many people gain anywhere from 7-10 lbs over the holidays (from Halloween through New Years)?? I k...