The minute I was handed my CD of wonderful memories I knew I was going to LOVE what I was about to see. Never did I think I would have so many pictures that captured my sweet family. Like I said before we had never done Christmas cards before. Well that is all going to change and thanks to Shutterfly I get 50 of them for free. How fabulous is that? I need your help to pick which one will be the "one" for this years Christmas card. Of course, I can't pick... You know how I get with this stuff.
Here are your Top Five choices.
How can you not smile at this?
This sweet little donkey was such a trooper!
J. O. Y.
Love these sweet men!
|LOVE this one!|
1. I am truly blessed with these adorable little men.
2. We don't want a dog or a cat we want a pet donkey for our castle.
3. JOY is the perfect word for what I feel when I see these... 100% pure joy!
4. It was freezing out and my sweet boys were such troopers.
5. Thankful that I have three boys because really a little lady at this point in our lives just wouldn't fit in :)
6. I keep looking at these pictures over and over again. Why? They just make my heart happy.
7. For someone who HATED getting a family photo I am a 100% convert. I LOVE it now!
8. I am loved. I am thankful. I am blessed. I am redeemed.
9. I am getting excited for Christmas. Yes, I know it's not even Thanksgiving but after seeing these photos I want to turn on the Christmas lights, get out the hot chocolate, count the snow flakes, make snow angels, wrap presents and set out the cookies and milk. I can't wait to snuggle up with those men you see and get ready for the holiday season!
10. So, I really need your help... Which one should I choose???
*A special thanks to Nikki James Photography for these amazing pictures!