Friday, December 31, 2010

When the clock strikes MIDNIGHT where will you be?

I will be on a HOT date with this man! You can be jealous. It's okay, I totally get it. Every year we get all fancied up and go out. No kids pulling on my leg, no one yelling Mom every two seconds or begging for food or to wipe their butts... nothing. We look forward to this every year. It for us, is a great way to start off the New Year together laughing and just enjoying each others company. Don't worry we will be home to watch ABC's Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest! Woot! I  love it! So, how will you be celebrating tonight?


It's was a fabulous year and I can't wait for the New Year to begin and to experience this crazy life with all of you. Thanks for loving, accepting and reading my life! Be safe tonight and Happy New Year friends! Until 2011.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to keep off the 7-10lb weight gain this Holiday Season

Happy Monday, friends! Did you know that many people gain anywhere from 7-10 lbs over the holidays (from Halloween through New Years)?? I k...