Sunday, October 14, 2012

Photography & Food: Day 14

Happy Sunday, Friends!

 This weekend I was preparing for another fun family photo shoot with the lovely Nikki James Photography that was scheduled for tonight. I have this love/hate relationship with family pictures. I love them once they are done but hate the crazy that surrounds it. Guess what? It rained today so our family shoot got postponed.  I thought it would be fun to look at a few from last year. My sweet babies look so little. 




These pictures fill my soul with joy. As I look back on these them I realize why I do take the time to go through all the crazy. Why I run around and try to get everything prepared before hand. Why I bribe my boys to smile and be good. {Please tell me I am not the only mom who does that.} This is similar to how life is with eating healthy {yep, I just went there} It takes time and it takes a lot of effort. It takes preparing ahead of time. It takes doing things like exercise, preparing meals, when we would rather grab a cheeseburger and fries and call it a night. If you could get a little snap shot of your life a year from now if you start taking the steps to become healthy TODAY I would bet your pictures would fill your soul with joy like mine have!
 Why are you doing today that will change the way your life looks in a year?


I’m sharing A Journey of Health each day during October as a part of the “31 Days” challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to keep off the 7-10lb weight gain this Holiday Season

Happy Monday, friends! Did you know that many people gain anywhere from 7-10 lbs over the holidays (from Halloween through New Years)?? I k...