Thursday, October 11, 2012

Results: Day 11

I am by nature a results oriented person and I would venture to say most of us are.  As my 10 day cleanse comes to end, along with 4 others, I am giddy about sharing the results with all of you. If you don't believe that this can work, here is proof. 

After 10 days completed my girls and I lost a total of over
31 LBS and 35.75 INCHES ! Two of the girls lost over 10 inches each. Friends, this is why the scale doesn't always indicate how much you are losing. I think this is why so many get discouraged. They look ONLY at the scale. I would encourage you to please measure yourself. If you don't know what to measure email me {thebmcreport@gmail.com}. I will send you a template that will outline it for you. I will walk with you through this!

I am so happy for my girls and excited for them to take on the next phase, which started today. What I love about AdvoCare is that once you start to see RESULTS and start to believe you can actually do it, that's when the real change begins. This is why I am so passionate about this right now. It works. It's healthy and can change your life and the way you feel! 


Why not start today?! xoxo



I’m sharing A Journey of Health each day during October as a part of the “31 Days” challenge



No comments:

Post a Comment

How to keep off the 7-10lb weight gain this Holiday Season

Happy Monday, friends! Did you know that many people gain anywhere from 7-10 lbs over the holidays (from Halloween through New Years)?? I k...