Monday, October 15, 2012

Yes. Yes. Yes. Day 15


Yes to teaching some serious zumba dance moves. 
Yes to not giving into my fear of failing. 
I say yes to laughter and enjoying my family.
I say yes to enjoying the beautiful colors of Fall!
I say yes to God.  Yes to prayer.
I say yes to playing Super Mario Brothers with my boys.   
I say yes to getting down and dirty at the pumpkin patch with my boys! 
I say yes to helping my sweet Mason be 'Scientist of the Week'.  
I say YES to tall boot socks and hooded sweatshirts.
I say yes to soccer tournaments. Yes to loud cheering from the stands.  
I say yes yes yes to a heart of gratitude. YES to saying THANKS to you!
I say yes to encouraging others and helping others around me get healthy.
I say yes to believing in myself. Yes to believing what is true. 
Yes to encouraging my man as he continues his 24 Day Challenge.
What do YOU say yes to this week?!

As a special thank you to all of you for continuing to read my 31 Day Health Journey I wanted to offer all of you FREE shipping on any order over $200. {that is pretty much a challenge and a bottle of catalyst}. Before you place your order on my website. {this will expire at midnight tomorrow 10/16} Email me at maria.woodall3@gmail.com. I will also be sending you a free gift as a special thank you for believing in me and most importantly yourself!!  I appreciate you all so much! xoxox



I’m sharing A Journey of Health each day during October as a part of the “31 Days” challenge

1 comment:

  1. YES to fun fall activities...
    YES to frantically planning the details of Jackson's birthday party on the 27th as I'll be out of town a week!
    YES to my boys...
    YES to grace...
    YES to registering for my FIRST FULL marathon! (I'm terrified!) XOXO soul sister

    ReplyDelete

How to keep off the 7-10lb weight gain this Holiday Season

Happy Monday, friends! Did you know that many people gain anywhere from 7-10 lbs over the holidays (from Halloween through New Years)?? I k...