Hello May! Hello Beautiful Friends!
Life has had me going in a million different directions. I am sure you know how that goes. As much as I have wanted to sit and write it seems like there has been no time.
I thought I would catch you all up on some of the crazy that has been going on here at our castle.
1. Guess who FINALLY lost his first tooth?!
2. Do you remember this post? I am so thankful I stuck it out. That I didn't quit.
I am amazed and thankful for the opportunities that have come my way since that post. I love being able to encourage other woman to exercise and get healthy. I knew I loved it but honestly I didn't know I loved it this much.
3. Guess who got his first haircut?! He didn't move the entire time! So sweet.
4. I miss my van-- Chalk that one up as something I NEVER thought I would say. It has been in the shop for a week and seriously I find myself missing that darn thing. What has my life come to?!
5. My little sister is pregnant with a baby boy! YAY!
We are sooo excited I can't wait to get my hands on him!
6. I feel like Facebook should be called Fakebook.
Maybe it's just me but lately I feel like people are so fake. I know, probably not the nicest thing I have ever said but seriously I just can't handle it.
7. I have been wrestling with a decision on whether or not to put my sweet Cole in speech therapy. Oh Mercy-- it has been waying so heavy on my heart. For now, I am waiting but goodness I hope I am making the right decision.
8. In a little over a month we are headed back to the beach.
The last time we were there was two years ago. I seriously can't wait.
9. I have been preparing all week for this man to be leaving on a jet plane for Texas. After all the planning, worrying and stress-- his work trip was cancelled. So thankful to have him home.
10. I am really trying to slow down. I feel like I am always in a hurry. As you can see life has me going crazy and honestly it feels so good to just sit down, sip on my coffee and take a deep breath.
I have so missed all of you I would love to hear what has been going on in your life. So, now it's your turn....
This post is linked up to Top Ten Tuesday at Many Little Blessings
Go check out some other fabulous Top Ten lists!