Thursday, December 1, 2011

Things I Love Thursday {Etsy Edition}

Things I Love Thursday: Etsy Edition is a series where I link up with Jill from Diaper Diaries and show all of you lovelies some fun shops that I have been swooning over! This time of year my shopping list is daunting and it's nice to have someone point out some fun inexpensive Christmas giftsIf you have need a little help staying organized or own a Kindle, Nook, I-pod or I-pad {I'm pretty sure 99% of you fit into one of those categories} you must check out downstairsDesigns. What I love about her shop is that everything she has in her shop is practical and affordable. Plus, you can put all of her items in the washer! How fabulous is that?

For all of you i-electronic lovers... 


 This pouch is designed to fit the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPod classic. 
What a great gift this Christmas and it's under $20 

For all of you Nook and Kindle lovers...


A perfect fit for all of you  Nook, Kindle or KoBo eReaders. 
Look at all of the different options you have to choose from. 
Decisions. Decisions.

How cute are these adorable pouches?

Adorable pencil pouches, perfect gift for students, teachers, writers and more!
What I love is that she will add personalization to these perfect pouches. "I will stamp a name, date or words you choose in place of the "Write" and "Create" seen in the photos!"
So fun. So affordable. 

This is my FAVORITE. Who doesn't need a little help staying organized?


The In Touch Clutch (tm) is the perfect way to stay organized. How many times are we with our kids in a waiting room or running around between work and school meetings? This clutch is perfect. With two large pockets it can hold everything from reminders to notebooks to pen sets, whatever you might need. 

So, what are you waiting for? Go check out this shop. What great practical and yet fashionable gifts for this holiday season! If I was buying for you which one would you choose?  

1 comment:

  1. i always forget to look over etsy! it is just so brilliant! adore all of these!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

How to keep off the 7-10lb weight gain this Holiday Season

Happy Monday, friends! Did you know that many people gain anywhere from 7-10 lbs over the holidays (from Halloween through New Years)?? I k...