Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

It's been awhile since I have done a What I Wore Wednesday post. I have been missing the fashion accountability and all of the lovely ladies I get to meet because of it. 
So, here I am back at it.
It got cold fast here in Ohio. I find myself grabbing for my leggings every chance I get. It's such an easy way to dress up or dress down your outfits.


You all should be proud I put on the dreaded belt. Surprise, I actually liked it.
I do find that some of my leggings {like this one} bunch at the knees. Do yours ever do that? It drives me crazy.

Leggings~ Kohls
Shirt and Belt~ H&M
Cardigan and Earings~ Forever 21

With Christmas just around the corner it got me thinking of all the special things I LOVE about this time of year. One of my favorite things is making cookies with my boys. What is your favorite Christmas cookie/treat/dessert to make with your family? 

12 comments:

  1. i LOVE wearing leggings for fall and winter!! especially colored or patterned ones! i need more in my wardrobe hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wore leggings to work today! My favorite kind are by American Apparel - and they dont bunch at the knees! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so cute and yet so comfy! hello fellow boy mama :) i just love boy moms! we have 3 of our own handsome little dudes. visiting from WIWW. adorable family and blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, you are just too stinking adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree...love the leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love me some leggings and boots, wear them almost daily!! And for the record, you are totally adorbs! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep - the ones that are too long bunch on me.
    Love the outfit!!! And the boots! Where are the boots from???

    I too, love making cookies. The kids get to decorate the heck out of them. And then we all pig out :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Karri~ I got the boots from Van Maur! They are my absolute favorite. xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. We've missed you!
    Looking as lovely as always.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great outfit!! wearing something similar but without leggings! after work i will go home and put on leggings, something casual to slip into but still looking cute

    ReplyDelete
  11. love wearing leggings and boots! It's jsut about the only thing I love about cold weather :).... I love that they can be super compfy but also look a bitt dressy!

    I love to make cookies and decorate them with my girls and also now that they are getting a little older decorating the tree and house is a favorite now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this look. I may have to emulate it! :) I haven't noticed if my legging bunch or not, but I did have some jeggings that were cutting of some knee circulation yesterday!

    My boys love making pies. :)

    ReplyDelete

How to keep off the 7-10lb weight gain this Holiday Season

Happy Monday, friends! Did you know that many people gain anywhere from 7-10 lbs over the holidays (from Halloween through New Years)?? I k...