Saturday, November 19, 2011

She is a friend of mine.

                                                                                                                 Source 

There are weeks and times in our lives that we just need to laugh. 
The belly-aching, tear-streaming, joy unspeakable kinda laughter. 
When was the last time you took a minute to simply laugh and simply be happy? 
Do you live your life looking ahead or stressing about the future?
If you're like me, you've have totally done this at some point in your life. 
I'll be happier when I lose weight, get a raise, when the holidays are over...
 You are wasting precious time. Moments that you will never get back. 
Start smiling, Start laughing, Start living... 
 Otherwise, you will be stressing and looking for the next best thing for the rest of your life.
Now go enjoy your weekend! xoxo

3 comments:

  1. What a great reminder, especially before the holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more! A great reminder for us all.
    Big hugs from Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good reminders! I had a laughing fit just the other day... I needed that! :)

    ReplyDelete

How to keep off the 7-10lb weight gain this Holiday Season

Happy Monday, friends! Did you know that many people gain anywhere from 7-10 lbs over the holidays (from Halloween through New Years)?? I k...