Friday, December 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Sweet Baby Cole....

Happy Second Birthday To You!


 I am starting to realize that you aren't so much my baby anymore are you?
Lucky for me, you will always be my baby. When I close my eyes and think back of this past year my sweet boy I see your silly grin. Oh that dimple. I hear your laughter. I hear you yelling at the top of your lungs MOMMA! I see you running and figuring out how to jump with both feet. I can see you drop your right shoulder and dance like it's no ones business. I can see you raise both your hands up and at the top of your lunges yell YEAH whenever someone says it's almost your birthday. I see your sweet eyes as they light up when your brothers walk in a room. Can I just tell you they adore you. 


You have brought so much joy to this family. You are the craziest of them all but you 
are the one who is the biggest mommas boy. You bow your sweet little head to pray before you eat. It melts my heart. You melt my heart. You love pizza and anything that has to do with throwing/kicking/hitting/bouncing any type of ball.
You are obsessed with bubble baths. You and I have our own language. You can talk for 5 minutes straight and I know everything your saying. It's great because it's our secret language no one else can understand it like I can. Everytime before bed what do I always whisper in your ear. Who's mommy favorite little boy. You have the same smirk every night. You point to yourself and then wrap your little arms around my neck and squeeze me as tight as you can. 


You are my baby.
You are my snuggle bug.
You are my lover of crazy.
You are my loud one.
You know no fear.
You are joy. 
You make my heart smile.
You are a perfect gift from above.


 I love you with every ounce of my being. 
Happy Birthday My Sweet Baby Cole!

*Thanks to Nikki James Photography for capturing some of my favorite moments with my boys!

2 comments:

  1. Happy 2nd Birthday Cole! Aunt Jen, Uncle Jason and Casey love you so very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! What an adorable little birthday king! I love how you delight in your children. Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete

How to keep off the 7-10lb weight gain this Holiday Season

Happy Monday, friends! Did you know that many people gain anywhere from 7-10 lbs over the holidays (from Halloween through New Years)?? I k...