Monday, August 15, 2011

Yes. Yes. Yes.

This week I am saying YES to...

...getting up before my kids {which I haven't done in a while}

...teaching my FIRST Zumba class {please pray for me}

...making my Lord smile

...being thankful for the new opportunies that have come my way

...remembering that life is all about change but thankful I serve a God who never changes

...laughing at myself more

...making a difference in someone around me

...soaking up all the hugs and kisses I can get before school starts

...focusing on what is true

...taking deep breaths

...Oh and watching Bachelor Pad {so trashy I know but I can't help it}

On this beautiful fall like Monday what are you saying YES to... 


3 comments:

  1. having fun during this last week of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I love this list!! And I have to admit I also love me some Bachelor Pad, and some Big Brother too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When is your ZUMBA class? Did I totally miss it last night? If so...I hope it went well...I am SURE that everyone had fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

How to keep off the 7-10lb weight gain this Holiday Season

Happy Monday, friends! Did you know that many people gain anywhere from 7-10 lbs over the holidays (from Halloween through New Years)?? I k...