1. Grey TOMS. Did you know every pair of Toms shoes you buy, the company donates a pair to a child in need? What a great gift that you can feel great giving. Not only are providing for the men in our life, you are also providing for a special child who is in need of shoes. Awesome!
2. Tumbler leather belt from Banana Republic. A casual looking belt that goes great with any look. When was the last time your man got a new belt?
3. Coupon Book. Create your own DIY coupon book. I love this idea. My boys do it every year and it is such a fun way to get all of the family involved. Check out this Free Father’s Day Coupon Book by Beauty and Bedlam filled with ways to make him feel special!
8. Leather Journal. Does your hubby like to write down his thoughts? Why not get him a handmade Leather Journal? A place he write down his thoughts, quiet times and so much more.
9. Fossil Tablet Cover. Is Dad tossing around his iPad like it's a toy? Help him out and protect his favorite toy with this Fossil tablet cover.
At the end of the day a lot of these are all just 'things'. Reality is not everyone can afford or want to spend money on a gift. While this is a fabulous list and I am sure your husband, father and grandpa would be happy to receive them there is truly NOTHING like a handmade card from the kids or you. When is the last time you told your dad or husband how much you appreciate them? A simple handwritten letter letting them know just how much they mean to YOU will be the best present they could ever get! So tell me, What are you getting the special men in your life on Father's Day?
This post is linked up to Top Ten Tuesday at Oh Amanda. Go check out some other fabulous Top Ten lists!