Monday, May 23, 2011

This week I am saying YES to...

...getting up before my kids

...worrying less about the future

...making this week a great last full week of school for my boys

...surprising my soon to be Kindergarten graduate with lunch at school

...making my Lord smile

...leaving my hubs a handwritten note

...embracing these crazy busy days

...remember that my enough IS good enough

...laughing at the craziness that is our life right now

...making a difference in someone around me

...focusing on what is true

...enjoying and celebrating my friendships

...being myself

...taking deep breaths

...Oh and watching the Bachelorette {I seriously can't wait}

On this glorious Monday what are you saying YES to... 

4 comments:

  1. This is such an encouraging post. Consider me inspired! I am saying yes to spending more time with my little guy and less time blogging. Starting NOW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie~ I hope you enjoyed your day of snuggling your little guy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this post. Great job on it

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post!
    i find i am in such better spirits when i get up and adjust to the day before my kids are up.

    ReplyDelete

How to keep off the 7-10lb weight gain this Holiday Season

Happy Monday, friends! Did you know that many people gain anywhere from 7-10 lbs over the holidays (from Halloween through New Years)?? I k...