Saturday, May 21, 2011

Happy Weekending

Source: piccsy.com via Ashley on Pinterest


Is that not hilarious? I loved it! I am sure by now you have heard of Pinterest. I first checked it out last week when someone text me that they saw ME {shocking, I know} pinned on Pinterest.  Can anyone say FAMOUS!! {i kid. i kid.}


Once you look around for three minutes you will be hooked. So, if you haven't you must check it out. In case you haven't heard of it yet in a nutshell Pinterest is a virtual pinboard. A place where you can share your own personal style and taste with the rest of the world. 


So what I want to know from you is... Are you on Pinterest? If so, let me know I would love to check out your personal style. It is a beautiful day out and we are soaking up the sun {finally}! Enjoy your family.


Happy Weekend and Happy Pinning! 


 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I AM and I LOVE it!!

    Add me!

    http://pinterest.com/amyjbennett/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I love Pinterest!

    http://pinterest.com/smareno/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is why I posted about this. I added you both and I am so glad I did!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete

How to keep off the 7-10lb weight gain this Holiday Season

Happy Monday, friends! Did you know that many people gain anywhere from 7-10 lbs over the holidays (from Halloween through New Years)?? I k...