Sunday, March 20, 2011

Thats what I love about Sunday...

I Can't believe the weekend is over and a new week is already beginning. First, it's OFFICIALLY SPRING! Seriously, I have been waiting for her to show up for weeks. How was your Sunday? I'm pretty sure it's my favorite day of the week. We get to spend time with our church family and chill out with our own family. No expectations, No places to be.....

Smiling... 


snuggling while watching basketball....


doing our homework...


And just being a family. 
What does a typical Sunday look like for you? 
Oh, guess what? I have a new friend who you get to meet tomorrow! 
So excited to introduce you! 

1 comment:

  1. Im glad to see your boys do the same thing my boys do... loung around in their undies :) i love sundays too. church with the kids, lunch with the family and hanging out...

    ReplyDelete

How to keep off the 7-10lb weight gain this Holiday Season

Happy Monday, friends! Did you know that many people gain anywhere from 7-10 lbs over the holidays (from Halloween through New Years)?? I k...