1. What happens if I am the fattest girl there?
2. Will I fall on my face while the instructor is staring at me?
3. What if I trip over my own feet?
4. Will I be the girl with the SWASS?
5. What if they make me go up on stage and do the dougie or something like that?
6. What if I am the girl who thinks she is really good but in reality I am hilariously terrible.
7. What if I am covered in hives the entire 8 hours?
8. Holy crap...eight hours. Will I pass out?
9. What if everyone is in their Zumba gear and I come in with my glitter headband and 'So You Think You Can Dance' shirt. Will I stand out?
10. Okay, no more 'what if's'? I will be freaking fabulous! Right?
How many of us can relate to the 'what if' fear of the unknown? How many times have you and I put off doing something that we know will be good for us out of fear? Fear of rejection, fear of the unknown, fear of looking silly. How many wonderful things have we missed out on?
So, here's to facing our fears head on and not giving into the 'what ifs' of life. We don't have time for it. This life is short. Are you letting fear hold you back?
This post is linked up to Top Ten Tuesday at Oh Amanda