Thursday, February 17, 2011

And they gave thanks.

There is so much to be thankful for.


Yet, daily I struggle within myself.
So many feelings, thoughts and emotions...
overwhelmed.
humbled.
blessed beyond measure.
missing my dad.
tired.
praying.
cleaning.
juggling my different roles in life.
learning more about my God.
laughing.
dancing.
praising.
up all night comforting my sick little man.
trying to do it all on my own.
failing but getting back up to dust myself off.
opening the windows and smelling the warmer air.
smiling at my tulips on my kitchen table.
surviving on starburst jelly beans and Diet Coke.
but more than anything....

Today I am thankful. 
Because of you, and so many others who gave,
  we raised well over $2,000.00 yesterday.

Humbled by such grace and generosity.
 A simple Thank You just doesn't seem enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to keep off the 7-10lb weight gain this Holiday Season

Happy Monday, friends! Did you know that many people gain anywhere from 7-10 lbs over the holidays (from Halloween through New Years)?? I k...