Monday, November 22, 2010

Christmas and Toilet Water.

How was your weekend? Mine was full of Christmas and toilets. I know, it's early but I couldn't help myself. I used to have a strict after Thanksgiving rule but for the 1st time EVER I broke it. I am okay with that but I have clearly caused mass confusion in our castle.  First, my blue eyed love/devil child this weekend asked me why I had big socks hanging from our fireplace. Hilarious. He was totally serious but I thought it was so funny and true! They actually do kinda look like huge socks. Then my six year old turned 25 peeked his head down the steps and said, "Mom, is Santa coming tonight?" {insert mass confusion here} Clearly, the decorating happened *maybe* a little too early. 

Plus, I forgot what it was like to have a crawler/fake walker around the house. Yep, it's not fun in case you were wondering. He has a new love for all things toilet. Seriously, this little man has radar. The second he *senses* an open bathroom door he literally makes a mad dash to the toilet. Lets not forget we have a total of four males in our castle which means that door is open A LOT! I always know where he is because I hear the splashing. Vomit, I know. It's disgusting. Thankfully, its at least flushed. I feel like he is almost like a dog. {worst mom alive} Think about it though... He wants his snacks on the ground, he hangs out by my feet all day and now he plays in toilets. Don't get me wrong he is the cutest K9 I have ever seen. I mean look at the kid. You can't help but smile, toilet water and all!


Have a Fabulous Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to keep off the 7-10lb weight gain this Holiday Season

Happy Monday, friends! Did you know that many people gain anywhere from 7-10 lbs over the holidays (from Halloween through New Years)?? I k...