Thursday, September 9, 2010

We have an Intruder.

In our castle we are FINALLY getting into a routine.  This whole Kindergarten thing is way more than I bargained for. Don't get me wrong he loves it, I love it, but the paperwork, homework, packing lunch, crankiness, lack of sleep has um lets just say it's a little more than I had planned for.  We  I am finally adjusting. 

It's somewhat liberating I actually get to go to the grocery with only one little man instead of three. Seriously, how easy is it to have just one? I forgot how much I can get done with just one sweet little man who still can't walk (jackpot).  There is no pulling on me or asking for a snack or to wipe their butts. It's rather fabulous if I do say so myself.



The biggest adjustment has been this little intruder who once was adored and loved by a blue-eyed little man is now, loved but lets just say he is not liked very much at this very moment. In our castle our mornings are pretty low key. Mr. Blue Eyes is somewhat of a genius (I am not biased, I swear) he will sit and do puzzles, sing to himself  and just be the absolute man for most of the morning. However, our intruder is now on the move and when I say on the move I mean crawling, pulling up on everything and now decided that he is obsessed with everything Mr. Blue Eyes is doing. This my friends means Mr. Blue Eyes sacred PUZZLES. Our intruder finds a way to take a piece or two or ten and slobber all over them. If you know Mr. Blue Eyes he is somewhat of a clean freak. (I have no clue who he could possible get that from.) This sends Mr. Blue Eyes into somewhat of a nervous breakdown. The once quite, best kid in America is now yelling, "Mom, get Cole Bear out of here. I don't want him to be my bruder if he is going to take my puzzles." 

So, in our castle we are learning that not all intruders are bad. In fact they can sometimes teach us alot.  It will take some getting used to but I think if Mr. Blue Eyes gives this sweet, adorable little intruder a chance he may just turn out to be his very best friend.




No comments:

Post a Comment

How to keep off the 7-10lb weight gain this Holiday Season

Happy Monday, friends! Did you know that many people gain anywhere from 7-10 lbs over the holidays (from Halloween through New Years)?? I k...