Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Healthy Questions Asked By You: Day 9

I continue to be encourage by so many of you who have emailed me questions in regards to my 31 Day Health Journey. I thought I would share two of them with you today. Maybe one will help you on your journey as well!

Did you know? Toxins can build up in your body and compromise your internal organs ability to eliminate toxins and body fat. 

Why are you doing this specific cleanse?
I have always been afraid to try a cleanse. Why? I have heard so many horror stories about many dumb and dumber moments happening. You know what I am talking about, right? Some have said they have sat in the bathroom for hours while others have had cramping and cause them to feel sick. Honestly, I didn't think it was worth ALL of that. I have tried some 'cleanse' type things from GNC but nothing really changed. One thing I would encourage all of you to do is put in the time to do a little research. I could have saved myself a lot of money had I found this years ago. 

What I love about this cleanse is the systematic approach this 10-day system takes. It guides you day by day through the steps for thorough internal cleansing and improved digestion. This is SO what I need. Something that tells me what to take and when to take it. You can read more about it hereThis cleanse is a gentle cleanse. I can tell you there will be no 'Dumb and Dumber' moments happening. 

You have talked about something called 'Lipo in a bottle'. What is that?
This question made me smile. Did you know? After the age of 30, our bodies naturally start losing lean muscle, so our metabolic rate slows down. This is why you start to feel those jeans getting a tad bit tighter. 

AdvoCare Catalyst is designed to feed lean muscle and burn fat. This is why many refer to it as ‘Lipo in a bottle’. It will help you retain muscle and reduce fat for a more toned and better defined look.  What woman doesn't want to have toned arms and legs?! More than anything, I have noticed the biggest difference in my arms with this product. This is by far one of my favorites. When people ask what they will need after the challenge, this is one I say I will personally will never live without! 

There you have it, friends! I would love to answer any and all questions you may have for me. I am SO excited that tomorrow myself and a group of fabulous girls are going to be on Day 10 {the last day} of the cleanse! I can wait to hear about all the results and share them with you all. 

xoxo,

I’m sharing A Journey of Health each day during October as a part of the “31 Days” challenge



No comments:

Post a Comment

How to keep off the 7-10lb weight gain this Holiday Season

Happy Monday, friends! Did you know that many people gain anywhere from 7-10 lbs over the holidays (from Halloween through New Years)?? I k...