Monday, March 26, 2012

YES. YES. YES.

Happy Monday, Friends!
It has been awhile since I have done one of my "YES" posts and well... I miss them. 
How was your weekend? We have been crazy busy here at our castle.
Soccer has begun which means I will spend most of my weekends at a 
soccer field watching my little men play. 
I just have to tell you all that myself and two other girlfriends decorated a reception for a Bride yesterday. Oh my:: It was fabulous. Their is just something special about getting married and being involved in someone's wedding day. There is so much joy and anticipation. It gives me goose bumps just thinking about it. My two girlfriends, Melissa and Beth had no idea who the bride and groom were and yet worked so hard to make everything perfect. I am so grateful. Not gonna lie, it also made me want to start a Bridal Reception business. It's a good thing my husband isn't reading this right now.
 He would laugh at me! 
Guess what? We are doing another wedding in August {eek} and if you want to stalk us a little you can. We set up a board on Pinterest. Feel free to add comments and give your input! It's going to be fabulous.
 Burlap, Twine, Mason Jars... Be still my heart.

What if I just said yes? What if I just gave up stressing about or resisting what is {and what may be coming}? What if I choose to embrace it. To simply say YES. 
This week I am saying yes....
... yes to giving my testimony at Zumba on Wednesday
... yes to being vulnerable and open
... yes yes yes to a Friday night date night! 
... yes to watching my older boys play soccer
... yes to teaching a zumba class on Thursday
... I am saying yes to Jesus. yes to prayer
... yes to March Madness {I actually LOVE watching basketball this time of year}
... I am saying yes to laughing and simply enjoying my life
 ... I am saying yes to getting up before my boys
... I am saying yes to getting rid of this 5 extra lbs I am carrying
... yes to dancing & watching dancing with the stars. It's going to be a great season!
... yes to confidence
... yes to believing that "I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me strength"
So tell me, What are YOU saying yes to this week?

2 comments:

  1. I really admire those who have the creative vision to put weddings together. So special!! :)

    Praying for your testimony at Zumba! Hope it goes so well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda it went really well! Thank you so much for praying for me!! xoxo

      Delete

How to keep off the 7-10lb weight gain this Holiday Season

Happy Monday, friends! Did you know that many people gain anywhere from 7-10 lbs over the holidays (from Halloween through New Years)?? I k...