Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Orange.

It's in the details. Some of my favorite outfits have the smallest of details. For example, this dress I purchased from Target. The orange and white tassels are my favorite. Plus this dress has the cutest little birds. It makes me think of Spring and that alone brings a smile to my face. 


On my birthday shopping spree I got this adorable jacket from H&M. I have this obsessions with my jean jacket and I have been looking for something to wear besides my one jacket. I am loving this brown beauty.


Remember, how I said the birds make me smile? Well, another thing that always brings a smile to my face is checking out all of the other beauties over at The Pleated Poppy. 


So, after you leave me a comment telling me 
what your favorite color of clothing to wear is...
 Go check out some of the others beauties!
xoxox

14 comments:

  1. Your outfit is too cute. I really like your jacket and how the boots match so well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Christy! The best part is I bought the jacket and totally forgot I had these boots! YAH!! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Orange is my all-time favorite color :) It was the main color for our wedding!! I love wearing orange but I enjoy green too! Bright, fun colors just make you happier!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE orange! In our house of all boys thats the one thing we all agree on - everyones favorite color is orange :) I bet your wedding was amazing! xoxo

      Delete
  3. You look great! I cannot wear orange, however, because that is what Clemson and Tennessee fans wear! Plus-it is not in my color wheel! LOL It looks great on you though---most everything does!

    Happy Almost Friday!
    paige

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am cracking up about your Tennessee comment! Color wheel - do I need one of these?!?

      Delete
  4. I am totally obsessed with birds! I bought that same dress. I love how you styled it! Check out my bird collection here: www.nicole-blissfullyblessed.blogspot.com

    Blessings, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Nicole! Don't you just love the dress? As you know, it's even better in person! xoxo

      Delete
  5. So sweet. I love the print and jacket. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Linda! Hope your having a great day! xoxo

      Delete
  6. I'm afraid that for the most part I wear black. Black with my jeans....black dresses...black polka dots...black. I may be a dark person, but I don't think so! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy try to add just a little bit of color. Even if it's just with your accessories!I bet you will start to love it! I have one girlfriend who always wears black! We try and get her to add color but she wont. She is perfectly content with black and she's not a dark person at all ;)

      Delete
  7. Missing your posts. Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emily see your encouragement helped me! Thanks for thinking of me! xoxox

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...