Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Last Minute DIY Holiday Gift Ideas

Do you cram all of your holiday shopping into the last week before Christmas? If you’re a holiday procrastinator {like myself}, maybe this year you can make a few of those last minute gifts and save money as well as your sanity!  Here are 10 fabulous gift anyone on your list is sure to love.

1. This Adorable Sock Owl Tutorial would be the best gift for any young girl on your list!


2. For all of you knitters out there. Here is the cutest headband. You must check out the tutorial, you can even download the pattern. 

3. Feathers have been the latest rage this summer/fall and now headed into winter I don't see it ending. So, here is a fabulous tutorial on how to create your very own feathers. Seriously, you could possible be the coolest mom ever if you can make these. 

4. If you are still needed to purchase a gift for me. PLEASE make me these Jersey Knit Bracelets and put them in my stocking. These bracelets have me dreaming of my feet in the sand and soaking up the sun. 



5. This Mini Zig Zag Quilt is perfect for the little ones in your life. 


6. These adorable Alphabet Magnets remind me of something from Anthropolgie. What a great gift to both children and their moms. What momma wouldn't be happy to see these cute things on the fridge instead of those huge plastic letters?!





7. For all of the readers left on your list. Here is the perfect gift. Ribbon Bookmarks. Yes, please!




8. This next gift idea is perfect for the trendy one in your life. I have a feeling if you make these you will be making an extra pair for yourself. I introduce you to the Paper Clip Earring. A.MAZ.ING.

                                                                              


9. For the crafty one in your life...Here is a Yarn Jewelry Holder. Add a few pieces of jewelry on this adorable holder and there you have the perfect gift!






10. The secret of gift giving is the presentation of the gift. Here is perfect example of a way to make pound cake and honey butter look simply amazing. A perfect gift to the food lover in your family!  








This list should help with a few last minute gift ideas. So have you been getting crafty this holiday season? 

This post is linked up to Top Ten Tuesday at Oh Amanda.
 Go check out some other fabulous Top Ten lists!

3 comments:

  1. What wonderful ideas! I would love to get any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas. I love the pretty bookmarks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bookmarks are one of my fav's! Merry Christmas, Linda!

    ReplyDelete

How to keep off the 7-10lb weight gain this Holiday Season

Happy Monday, friends! Did you know that many people gain anywhere from 7-10 lbs over the holidays (from Halloween through New Years)?? I k...