Friday, June 3, 2011

Going on a trip.

Oh friends I am beyond excited. It has been years since I have left my little castle
and headed out by myself. No kids in tow. I may not even know what to do with myself!
I need a break. I have everything ready for my little men at home.
 I feel bad for leaving {even if it's only 24 hrs}
but I am thankful that I have a great husband who is willing to take over for me.
  My bags are packed and I am so ready to 
have some time to just laugh, relax 
and not be pulled in a million different directions.  


Do you ever take time for yourself? Just to breathe. 
I am ready to feel rejuvenated after being away 
just for a bit. I think it will make me a better mom to my 
sweet boys and a better wife to my husband. I will admit I have said three times this week I am not going. It's just seems like it takes a lot of work just to leave for a day. I know it will be worth it. I just keep telling myself... "once your in the car everything will be fine!" I'm way more worried about leaving then they are. Do you ever feel that way? Do you every feel bad for leaving? There is so much more about this trip that I can't wait to tell you but it will have to wait till next week!  Hugs to you all! xoxox


4 comments:

  1. I've never actually left them to take my breathing time, but I make a concious effort to wake up before the rest of the brood (before the sun comes up) every morning in order to have time to work on art.

    Enjoy your getaway -- you definitely deserve it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a fabulous getaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Z has stayed with his grandparents on multiple occasions. I am always relieved at first, but it always hits me on day 3 and I can hardly stand it. Can't wait to hear about this trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a mom but I am so in love with this post. I think everyone needs a getaway!

    Ask the Duplex

    ReplyDelete

How to keep off the 7-10lb weight gain this Holiday Season

Happy Monday, friends! Did you know that many people gain anywhere from 7-10 lbs over the holidays (from Halloween through New Years)?? I k...