Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day Friends


 Can you feel it? Summer is almost officially here! And after such a crazy winter and rainy start to Spring we all deserve a little dancing in the sunshine. Lemonade for breakfast and ice-cream for dinner. Don't ya think?


 This weekend as been so refreshing I have eaten more junk then ever should be humanly allowed {and I loved every second}. I may have also let my little men eat cake balls at 8:00 pm and encouraged them to play in the mud a little more than usual. 

{Does he not just steal your heart? His little smirk says it all.}

So far one of my favorite memories of this weekend was a fun family game of Wiffle Ball. We are SO competitive in everythiing we do {including family wiffle ball}. As I was trying to make a huge play for my team I ran to catch a ball and forgot how muddy it was. I literally fell flat on my back in the mud. I could have won America's Funniest Home Videos for sure!




All of my boys were doubled over laughing. I was crying from laughing so hard. Oh friends this is the good life. Who knew falling in mud, playing wiffle ball, getting so dirty I don't recognize who I am could be so PERFECT. 

Tell me on this Memorial Day Monday what are some fun things you do with your family? Also, how are you celebrating the wonderful men and women both past and present who serve our country to allow us the freedom to play wiffle ball with our families?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to keep off the 7-10lb weight gain this Holiday Season

Happy Monday, friends! Did you know that many people gain anywhere from 7-10 lbs over the holidays (from Halloween through New Years)?? I k...