Thursday, April 7, 2011

Things I Love Thursday: Etsy Edition {Pom. Pom. Time.}

Things I Love Thursday: Etsy Edition is a new series where I link up with Jill from Diaper Diaries and show all of you lovelies some of the fabulous new Etsy shops I have been swooning over! This week I am so excited to show you a easy way to add a splash of color and cuteness to any fun event you may be hosting! If your like me with three little men running around my 'fun hosting event' may be a play date but who said play dates can be whimsical?

Look at these adorable pom poms! The fabulous Etsy shop who make these beauties is called Party Poms.   


They are handmade from recycled tissue paper {which make them even more fabulous then they already are}. They are made to look like flowers and can quickly and easily bring a spring/summer feel to any area of your castle. So, if you are planning on hosting an outdoor barbeque or having some girlfriends over hang a few of these beauties outside from the trees or inside above the table! {Remember to hang them at different heights to add interest and depth.} They are sure to be the talk of the party!



We don't have any little ladies here in our castle but if we did I would have this pom garland hanging in her room! Adorable. 
So, there you have it. What do you think? So cute, right? Don't forget if you have any fabulous Etsy shops that you have been swooning over PLEASE let me know so you and that Etsy shop can be featured on Things I Love Thursday: Etsy Edition!



2 comments:

  1. So cute! These are things that I just wouldn't think about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean Jennifer! You don't think about them but when you see them you can't help but LOVE them! :)

    ReplyDelete

How to keep off the 7-10lb weight gain this Holiday Season

Happy Monday, friends! Did you know that many people gain anywhere from 7-10 lbs over the holidays (from Halloween through New Years)?? I k...