Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Winning Picture

The time has come to reveal the winner of my 'Design my photo shoot' contest.

Here is the winners idea..."Love the photo shoot idea. I think you should dress up in a june cleaver style 50's dress and make it a "super mom" style shoot. Have the boys around you in chaos...tugging at your skirt, toys everywhere, etc. You could be balancing your laptop, a basketball, talking on a cell phone etc while tending to them.


I want to do a fun shoot with my kids!!!"






 LOVED the idea Meghan! I will be getting in contact with you today. Hope you enjoy your gift certificate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to keep off the 7-10lb weight gain this Holiday Season

Happy Monday, friends! Did you know that many people gain anywhere from 7-10 lbs over the holidays (from Halloween through New Years)?? I k...