Friday, October 22, 2010

I don't want to forget...

How excited you were when you woke up this morning. 
Your first big boy field trip. You were elated that 
you got to ride on the bus. 


I don't want to forget 
... your first group of school friends ... 


... your Kindergarten teacher ...


... or how proud I was to see you in your element ... 


In the next 12 years you will have tons of field trips, lots of life long friends and amazing teachers. My prayer for you my sweet boy is that you will enjoy every moment and that I will never forget how sweet, thoughtful, respectful, funny, silly, and loving you are at this very moment.  Jeremiah 29: 11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."  

1 comment:

  1. So fun! Looks like it was a great day for Brady and for you! Just the beginning of sweet school memories!

    ReplyDelete

How to keep off the 7-10lb weight gain this Holiday Season

Happy Monday, friends! Did you know that many people gain anywhere from 7-10 lbs over the holidays (from Halloween through New Years)?? I k...