Tuesday, October 26, 2010

HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY TO YOU... MY BLONDE, CURLY HAIR, BLUE EYED LOVE!

22,753 Months
98,930 Weeks
692,514 Days
16,620,344 Hours
997,220,611 Minutes

... You have been mine


I love that you can switch your smile at any given second.
I love that you declared a entire weekend to your birthday.
I love the way you start every sentence with "Mommy..." and end it with "Mommy."
I love your wit and sense of humor. You are SO funny. 
I love your blonde curly hair.  
I love that every night you ask me to snuggle with you. 
I love that you are my right hand man. 
I love that you tell your hairdresser to make your hair curly.
I love that when you get nervous you bite your nails.
I love the way you use your hands when you talk.
I love the way you say "thone" instead of phone.
I love that your teachers at school love you.
I love the way you play the Wii for hours on end.
I love that you adore Brady and want to be just like him.
I love that when I pick you up from school, you run to me like we have been apart for weeks.
I love that you are mine.
I love that you are mine to shoot hoops with.
 I love that for your birthday dinner tonight you are choosing Outback. 
I love that you want a salad with those red things, 
cheese, croutons, cucumber, chicken and ranch.
I love that you are mine to be proud of.
I love that you are mine to love.
I love that you are mine to pray for.
I love that you are mine to kiss.
I love that you are mine to get in the “hot day” with.
I love that you are mine to snuggle.
I love that you are mine to read the Bible to.
I love that you are mine to teach what is right and wrong.
I love that you are mine to spoil.
I love that you are mine to care for.
I love that you are mine to wrestle with.
I love that you are mine to surprise.
I love that you are mine to make things for.
I love that you are mine to hold hands with.

You are mine...and I love you more than you know.

Happy 4th Birthday My Love.


Do you have a Top Ten list you’d like to share? Do you want to see what is on other Top Ten lists? Then go check out ohamanda.com!




No comments:

Post a Comment

How to keep off the 7-10lb weight gain this Holiday Season

Happy Monday, friends! Did you know that many people gain anywhere from 7-10 lbs over the holidays (from Halloween through New Years)?? I k...