Thursday, October 28, 2010

Failure Isn't An Option.

So, that means I have to succeed. Right?
That's a lot of pressure. Do you ever feel the pressure more days than others? 
This is the week day for me.
 I'm yelling at my boys too much. My patience level is non existent at this point. 
I'm complaining to much. 
I am just over it. 
Not good. {I know!}  
I feel like I am kind of good at a lot of things but not really GREAT at one thing. 
It's so frustrating to me. 
I don't feel like I am failing at things but I don't feel like I am succeeding.
Frustrated.
I have a million different things going through my head. 
Do I get certified in Zumba
Do I go to a blog conference to try and become a better blogger? 
Do I do nothing? 
Do I try to start up a "Conceptual Photography Theme" business? 
I know the answer is pray about it. 
I feel like I want someone to just tell me that this one thing I will be GREAT at.
 Not mediocre. Not good enough. Not barely breathing. 
GREAT.
I don't know... maybe it's just one of those days. 
Thanks for letting me vent. {you kind of didn't have a choice}. 
When you get like this {if you don't please just lie to me and say you do}. 
What do you do to get out of your funk?

2 comments:

  1. Maria, I too have been in a funk. I can't seem to figure my way out, but I know from the past eventually it passes.

    I will tell you, I've been following your blog from the start and I KNOW you are GREAT at the most important thing... You are great at loving all four of the men in your life, and there is nothing more important than that! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Rocky said it best: "it's not about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward...how much you can take and keep moving forward- that's how winnin is done!"
    'failure' should be the old companion we laugh with. You should do what gives you the most joy!!

    ReplyDelete

How to keep off the 7-10lb weight gain this Holiday Season

Happy Monday, friends! Did you know that many people gain anywhere from 7-10 lbs over the holidays (from Halloween through New Years)?? I k...