Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Yep, it's time.

Time for what you ask? That fabulous time of year where the windows are open, you can smell the pumpkin candle, leaves are starting to change colors, high school football is in full effect, the kids are settling into their back to school routine.... Oh and did I mention it's time for the FALL LINEUP! OK, so maybe this time of year I turn into a television addict. That's bad isn't it?
Crap.
So you think it's bad I maybe, kind of up my kids bed time so they are in bed and on their way to sweet dreams when my shows come on? I can't help it. I get sucked in with all the dancing, fat people, Mc Dreamy love fest that takes place during this special time of year. 
Sigh.
With that being said I will watch (please don't judge) and I will like every last second of it. For your viewing pleasure here it is....


I can't be the only one who has a butt print on the couch when they get up or has a few extra kernels of popcorn in their sports bra. What are some of your guilty pleasures of the season??

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to keep off the 7-10lb weight gain this Holiday Season

Happy Monday, friends! Did you know that many people gain anywhere from 7-10 lbs over the holidays (from Halloween through New Years)?? I k...