Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Work it Wednesday- Finishing the Race.


No one remembers how you started the journey of getting healthy. No one remembers that it took you months or even years to actually convince yourself it was time. No one knows the frustration, tears and sweat that went into each and everyday. You know what they remember? What they see. They see the way you finish the journey that you started for yourself. It reminds me of one of my favorite verses ever. "I have fought the good fight, I have finished the course I have kept the faith." 2 Timothy 4:7
So keep going. Don't Give Up. If you fail one day pick yourself back up and try again the next day.

{Super excited to announce the winner of the Jillian Michael's DVD was comment #6. Congratulations Becky from The Beckster's Blog!!}   

2 comments:

  1. Ummm...are you sure I didn't win?? :-)
    I went walking last night...it's a start, right?
    Thank you for your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you! Walking is great for you. Keep it up you will notice a difference. I am so glad you are enjoying the blog. Thanks for reading it AND leaving comments!

    ReplyDelete

How to keep off the 7-10lb weight gain this Holiday Season

Happy Monday, friends! Did you know that many people gain anywhere from 7-10 lbs over the holidays (from Halloween through New Years)?? I k...