Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Toothbrush and Toothpaste, Say What?

My oldest has a slight obsession with Puma shoes. Truth be told so do I. How is it that a five year old (almost six, if you ask him) can have a preference and know the difference between shoes? In an effort to try and keep a running, jumping, playing in mud, grass stains type of kid shoes clean I tried a new cleaning product. Guess what it is? 


Toothpaste and a Toothbrush.


Shocking right? Mr. Clean came upstairs and saw me scrubbing Little Puma's shoes as they were covered in toothpaste.  He said, "Oh, no what are trying now?" I said, "Magic, just wait." Although acting confident I was thinking "holy crap I just ruined a 3 week old pair of Puma shoes". Much to mine and Mr. Clean's surprise it worked fantastically. I seriously couldn't believe it. Here is a picture of his shoes before I took a toothbrush and toothpaste to them.




and after the T&T attack.....




Why didn't I do this with the other 4 pairs I have thrown away?  If you have little boys you NEED to use this on their gym shoes. It will save you a ton of money and keep those sweet little men looking good in their Puma swag!


Do you have any cleaning tricks like this? If so, please fill us all in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to keep off the 7-10lb weight gain this Holiday Season

Happy Monday, friends! Did you know that many people gain anywhere from 7-10 lbs over the holidays (from Halloween through New Years)?? I k...