Friday, September 24, 2010

I Crave It.


Do you hear that? .......Ok, good neither do I. Silence has become a trusted friend of mine over the past 5+ years. I used to absolutely hate it, it used to make me feel vulnerable and lonely at times. Oh, but now... I crave it. I cherish it. I dream of it. I need a little in the middle of each day and after my sweet boys put their heads on their pillows and drift off to sleep. You know? Those moments where the pitter pat of little feet and the little voices finally stop. The swinging of swords and the throwing of footballs are no more. Those are the moments that help me recharge myself and causes me to appreciate the fact that I have been richly blessed with a lot of noise.


1 comment:

How to keep off the 7-10lb weight gain this Holiday Season

Happy Monday, friends! Did you know that many people gain anywhere from 7-10 lbs over the holidays (from Halloween through New Years)?? I k...