Thursday, August 12, 2010

It's Beauty time

Okay, so maybe I have a slight issue with finding new products to try but like I have said previously it can take a lot of work to make this hot babysitter  momma of three look good.  Do you remember when WHITE eye shadow was in?  Well fellow beauties it's back and better than ever.  A friend told me about a cheap/fabulous white eye shadow.  When I asked where she found it she said Kohl's.  Not gonna lie.  I am kind of a hater when it comes to Kohl's.  To each his own and so.... of course, I got the "Flirty" Dreamy Eyes Eye shadow at Kohl's and I LOVE IT!

Here is how I use it... take the (Honey Lemonade) shadow from the middle of eyebrow PAST the inside of your eye down about an inch.  Don't go all clownish on me just put a light coat of it on there.  It will make you look more awake and make your eyes look brighter.  I am loving it.


My FAVORITE: Brow/Hair Tint: Fawn


Brow/Hair Tint for use with Eyebrows, Pencils, Brow Powder & Hair Definition - On Sale: Paula's Choice Skin Care & Cosmetics

I have tried Mac, Sephora, Covergirl... you name it, this beauty has tried it.

My favorite is from Paula Begoun.  Let me guess, not to familiar with her.  That would be because I feel like older people like her (no offense).  Which means one of two things.  I am either old and outdated or I am reviving the younger generation with some oldies but goodies.

Here's what I like about it: It makes my brows look darker (comes in different shades), keeps them in place and makes them look like I just got them waxed.  Can I tell you how much I love the feeling of getting my eyebrows waxed?  Kinda weird but I love me some hot wax and a good tug.

The other reason I love it is because I tend to have some gray lighter hairs that tend to shine through my luxurious locks.  You can use this to touch up those not so glam spots and it buys you some time till you have to spend thousands  see your miracle worker/hair dresser!

That's all I have to report on for now.  Now, go get yourself all beautied up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to keep off the 7-10lb weight gain this Holiday Season

Happy Monday, friends! Did you know that many people gain anywhere from 7-10 lbs over the holidays (from Halloween through New Years)?? I k...