Sunday, November 19, 2017

What Verses Do You Pray Over Your Children?


Well, I am back and have so much to share that has been on my heart. I miss the blogging community and the amazing people it brought into my life for so many years. So, I am back. Sometimes the hardest part of the journey is just getting started... so here we go! 


Mamas are there specific verses you pray over your children? Boy mamas these two verses I have been praying over my boys. I would love to hear some scripture you are praying over your children!

May our sons be strong and courageous.
“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go
.”
~Joshua 1:9

May our sons do justice, love kindness and walk humbly with God.
“He has told you, O man, what is good;
and what does the Lord require of you
but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?”
~Micah 6:8






No comments:

Post a Comment

How to keep off the 7-10lb weight gain this Holiday Season

Happy Monday, friends! Did you know that many people gain anywhere from 7-10 lbs over the holidays (from Halloween through New Years)?? I k...