Saturday, October 26, 2013

Happy 7th Birthday, My Sweet Boy!

 
 
Seven years ago you, my sweet boy, forever changed my life. When I sit back and think about how fast this time with you has gone by it brings me to tears. Nana was right when she said, "you will blink and 10 years will have gone by."
Well, it might not be 10 yet but goodness buddy, you are 7!
 
 
 To know you is to know joy.
To know you is to know that you are pee your pants funny.
You make everyone around you smile.
To know you my sweet boy is to know that you give 110% in everything you do.
You always and I mean always want to win.
To know you is to know that you are the first to help anyone else out who is struggling.
To know you is to know your love for soccer and basketball.
To know you is to know you are a Daddy's boy.
He can do no wrong in your eyes right now.
 
 
 

To know you is to that you have a charisma about you
that makes other people want to be around you.
To know you, my sweet boy is to know you have no filter on that
cute little mouth of yours. You say what you mean and you mean what you say.
To know you is to know you are a boys boy right now.

 
To know you is to know your heart for Jesus. To know you is to know that you
are wanting to get baptized. You brought it up to us all on your own.
To know you is to know that you have a smile that lights up a room, your blonde curls that melt my heart and this ridiculous charm that cracks me up.
You are my heart.
 

Your best buddies are Alec, Matthew and Nate.
You aren't a huge fan of girls. You said they
talk a lot. You are so young and so smart, my sweet boy.
To know you is to know you love your brothers.
 You look up to Brady so much.
You try and do EVERYTHING he does.
You wouldn't admit it but you do.
You teach Cole so many things. Some good some well, not so good.
You aren't a fan of pants. In fact, you would live in Under Armor and KD gym shoes if I would let you.

 
As we celebrate you today, my hearts desire is that you will feel loved.
This world is so crazy and I pray for you everyday that as each year passes
that you will know how much Jesus loves you and how much we love you. I am so proud of the young man that you are becoming. You are sunshine on a cloudy day, my love. I love you more than words can say and I am so thankful that Jesus saw fit for me to be your mom. I love you and hope you have the best birthday ever.
 
Happy Birthday To You, My Blue-eyed Love,
Mom
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 


 

 


 

 
 
 

 
.


 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

How to keep off the 7-10lb weight gain this Holiday Season

Happy Monday, friends! Did you know that many people gain anywhere from 7-10 lbs over the holidays (from Halloween through New Years)?? I k...