Friday, March 1, 2013

Today I Spoke His Language...

8+ years of parenting little men and I am still amazed 
that the Lord thought I could do this! I am thankful for the ways each one of my boys continues to open my heart bigger and fill it more than I ever thought imaginable. Today, I decided to not worry about the laundry or the fact that I have a lot of people coming over to my house in a few days. I wanted to take time to speak this little boys love language and thats just what we did. 


He dressed up and we had quite the super hero fight. This boy is something else. There is just something about him that I can't get enough of. He had me laughing to tears as we jumped around and sword fought our way to victory. 


Today, was a great reminder that this is what it's all about.
 Slowing down, soaking in these sweet moments with my little boy. 



Embrace this time with your kids. There will come a day when your house will be still and you will only have these sweet memories that you are making right now with them! 
Happy 1st day of March, friends!!


2 comments:

  1. Amen! The day God lead me to learn about my children's love languages was a blessed day indeed. Taking the time to stretch myself and reach out to them makes all the difference in the world.
    You are such a great mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a Spiderman, too. Boys are pretty awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

How to keep off the 7-10lb weight gain this Holiday Season

Happy Monday, friends! Did you know that many people gain anywhere from 7-10 lbs over the holidays (from Halloween through New Years)?? I k...