Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

As so many suffer on the east coast today, I am extra thankful that my boys are healthy and that we have a roof over our heads. It's  funny to me how we make such a big deal {me included} about it not being ideal conditions. Yes, its freezing and snowing. Yes, I would like for it to be sunny and 70 like last week. Like I said last night, I am sure there are many families out there who would love to be running around with their kids all dressed up with not a care in the world. It makes complaining about the weather a little silly. Today I am thankful. From our family to yours....

Happy Halloween


No comments:

Post a Comment

How to keep off the 7-10lb weight gain this Holiday Season

Happy Monday, friends! Did you know that many people gain anywhere from 7-10 lbs over the holidays (from Halloween through New Years)?? I k...