Sunday, September 9, 2012

Yes. Yes. Yes.


Yes to getting back to blogging. 
Yes to participating in a 'soup swap'.

Yes Yes Yes to being an aunt again. {My sister has her baby on Thursday!!!}
Yes to really applying what I hear on Sunday morning to my life.
Yes to more dates with my running shoes and i-pod.
I say yes to laughter and enjoying my family.
Yes to Pumpkin Spice Lattes. 
Yes to prayer.
I say yes to God.  
I say yes to a heart of gratitude. My boys are loving school.
I say yes to getting things DONE.  
I say yes to confidence in the abilities that I have been given.
I say yes to good thoughts that energize, uplift and encourage me.
I say yes to wearing my favorite hooded sweatshirt.
I say YES to lovin on the three sweet loves of my life!
Yes to patience.
Yes to a Friday night football game with all my boys.
Yes to watching my boys play soccer. 
Yes to a positive attitude.
Yes to a week of taking in special moments with my one guy left at home.
Yes to hearing his sweet sweet voice as he talks to me.
Yes to noticing the little things.
What do YOU say yes to this week?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to keep off the 7-10lb weight gain this Holiday Season

Happy Monday, friends! Did you know that many people gain anywhere from 7-10 lbs over the holidays (from Halloween through New Years)?? I k...