Monday, September 5, 2011

You are my I Love You.

What a sweet reminder of what motherhood is all about.

                                                              Source: modernparentsmessykids.com via The BMC Report on Pinterest


When I read this it gave me chills. In the midst of the chaos it's easy to forget what being a mom is all about. What I love even more is that you can download this FREE 10×20 print that FrancyPants Academy designed! How great is that?! Hope you all are enjoying some down time with your families! Happy Labor Day, Friends!

1 comment:

  1. We have this book and we LOVE it!! I seriously get teary each time I read it to my littles. Thanks for sharing the download!!!

    ReplyDelete

How to keep off the 7-10lb weight gain this Holiday Season

Happy Monday, friends! Did you know that many people gain anywhere from 7-10 lbs over the holidays (from Halloween through New Years)?? I k...