Friday, August 26, 2011

Hello Friday.

I don't know about all of you but I am so thankful it is Friday.
Here at our castle we have been slowly getting back in the
 routine of school, soccer practice, packing lunches, ironing clothes, 
and then waking up and doing it all over again.
At this point I am not sure who is more 
ready for the weekend my boys or myself!


Today is the first day I have ever had both boys in school all day.
Which means I have this crazy little man all to myself today
This little guy has really come into his own in the last few months.
I am excited to spend some time with just him. 


He is crazy.
He is hilarious.
He is my mischievous one.
He is the one who keeps me on my toes.
He knows no fear.
He loves like crazy.
He is all mine.


We are off to go hang out at the grocery. Who knew I would be so excited to be at the 
grocery with just one kid. It's the little things, right?
Happy Friday My Sweet Friends!
xoxoxo
Thanks to Nikki James Photography for these picture of my sweet Cole

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for your sweet comments on my post. I love this last picture!

    I'm following you now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you mean about going to the store with only one kid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grocery with one kid is an amazing treat. Enjoy:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love taking the time to be one on one with our each of our children. Lately, it has been Ms. Dimples (2). She is a sweetie, with a touch of mischievous, and a huge streak of playful. Did I mention a great sense of timing? LOL
    PS- Beautiful pictures!!

    ReplyDelete

How to keep off the 7-10lb weight gain this Holiday Season

Happy Monday, friends! Did you know that many people gain anywhere from 7-10 lbs over the holidays (from Halloween through New Years)?? I k...