Tuesday, July 19, 2011

10 Fun Ways to Use Mason Jars

If you haven't already you must get the invite to join Pinterest. Yes, I know it's another way to waste spend endless amounts of time on the computer but it is really a great tool you can use to get fresh new ideas. For example, I have had a few mason jars sitting in my garage. I knew I wanted to use them around the house but wasn't sure where or how. I had a few ideas but once I was on Pinterest.... oh sweet mercy. I knew there was a reason that these little glass jars were never thrown away. They are timeless, versatile, and an inexpensive way to easily create a fun, classic atmosphere. With summer in full swing I thought I would show you via Pinterest some great creative ways to put those mason jars to use! 

Source: google.com via Moriah on Pinterest






Source: katearends.com via Sarah on




Source: crafted-love.blogspot.com via Bella on Pinterest











Source: flickr.com via AJB on Pinterest






How fun are these ideas? If you have these adorable jars laying around you must put






them to use. They are way to fabulous not too. So tell me, have you ever used a mason jar 






for decorating?















This post is linked up to Top Ten Tuesday at Oh Amanda.
 Go check out some other fabulous Top Ten lists!

5 comments:

  1. So cute! :) I just did a Mason Jar post on my blog last week! :) I LOVE THEM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren are you using them for the wedding??? I am going to check out your blog right now!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. I love jars. I collect every jar I can get my hands on.

    Now I have more reasons to keep them! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love mason jars! I use them motley to store food though, but the other 9 ideas are fantastic as well! I like the bathroom one with the Q-tips! So creative! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely! They are a staple here in the South :) I've done 2 mason jar tutorials on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

How to keep off the 7-10lb weight gain this Holiday Season

Happy Monday, friends! Did you know that many people gain anywhere from 7-10 lbs over the holidays (from Halloween through New Years)?? I k...