Thursday, March 31, 2011

Things I Love Thursday: Etsy Edition

I am loving the idea of this new Etsy Edition Series. I think you lovelies are going to really enjoy it. I have already received a ton of emails about different shops that you all shop at or have been swooning over. As I was looking through all of the different emails my friend Amber {who is a fabulous mom, photographer and fellow blogger} sent me one caught my eye. So, I wanted to feature one of her fabulous Etsy finds for this week.


This adorable shop is called The Ink Society. As I was looking through all of the posters and postcards I couldn't help but smile. Reading them just made me happy. Here are some of my favorites...




If you know how awesome {cough, cough} I am at cooking you would understand why my kitchen NEEDS this one!



These reminded me of an inexpensive, modern, fun way to spruce up any room. What a fun little shop. Wouldn't you agree? So, keep the ideas coming and you could be featured next on Things I Love Thursday: Etsy Edition!

linked to Things I Love Thursday

3 comments:

  1. Cute!

    Here's another fun etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/barnowlprimitives?ref=pr_shop_more

    ReplyDelete
  2. i tell ya i smile every time i look at my "awesome" poster! you NEED one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. {Jessica} I am loving that shop! Thanks for telling me about it!

    {Amber} I am so with you on that. I NEED it!

    ReplyDelete

How to keep off the 7-10lb weight gain this Holiday Season

Happy Monday, friends! Did you know that many people gain anywhere from 7-10 lbs over the holidays (from Halloween through New Years)?? I k...