Sunday, August 8, 2010

You are the one...

You are the one I felt kicking inside my belly.
You are the one I dreamed about for 9 months.
You are my miracle.
You are the one who teaches me what only a child can.


You are the one who breaks my heart with your sweetness.
You are the one who has so much in store for you.
You are the one who can smile at me and make me cry.
You are the one who runs just like your daddy.




You are your fathers twin.
You are the one who fills my heart with a love that I have never known.
You are the one who brought a joy in our home that is contagious.
You are the one who has forever changed me. 


You are the one who wants to grow up to be like dad.
You are the one who is so shy when someone tells you how great you are doing.
You are the one who plays soccer like a maniac.
You are the one who loves to act silly.


You are the one who is an amazing big brother.
You are the one who is so particular about your clothes.
You are the one who loves to play basketball.
You are the one who wants me to snuggle with you at night.


You are the one who has a smile that is contagious.
You are the one who doesn't like vegetables.
You are the one who loves fruit and all things Chick-Fil-A.
You are the one who is far wiser than you should be.
 You are the one who loves to fish.


You are the one who will shoot the basketball for hours at a time.
You are the one who always asked if we are happy with you.
You are the one who tells me how you will always give me free hugs and kisses.
You are the one who wants to make everyone happy.


You are the one who scored 10 goals in a soccer game.
You are the one who loves birthday parties.
You are the one who will help out with anything and everything.
You are the who thrives on routine.


You are the one who always has little girls running after you.
You are the one who has a natural, God given ability to play sports.
You are the one who makes me proud beyond words.
You are the one who has changed me forever.


My sweet angel... I can remember the first time I held you, your first giggle, your first word, your first step.  I can remember just praying that I wouldn't do something wrong or somehow not do enough right.  How it amazes me that you are changing with every blink. You are growing up so fast my little boy.  I could have never imagined I would have someone like you to love and take care of.  You are truly a gift and you are such a great example to your brothers.  You are a dream come true and I am forever proud of the little man that you are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to keep off the 7-10lb weight gain this Holiday Season

Happy Monday, friends! Did you know that many people gain anywhere from 7-10 lbs over the holidays (from Halloween through New Years)?? I k...