Friday, April 15, 2011

Oh Happy Day

Thankful. 
Off to a weekend full of Birthday parties, 
soccer and just plain fun!


Did I mention one of the Birthday Shindigs is a roller skating party?
Did I mention it's been 12 years since I have laced up these babies?
Here's to hoping I live to tell about it!
Enjoy your families!
Soak in your sweet kids smiles.
Your job this weekend is simply to LOVE.
... on Jesus.
... on your Kids.
... on your Family.
... on those who need love.

Happy Weekending!!! 

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been roller skating in forever! I hope you had a blast and that your weekend was full of LOVE.

    ReplyDelete

How to keep off the 7-10lb weight gain this Holiday Season

Happy Monday, friends! Did you know that many people gain anywhere from 7-10 lbs over the holidays (from Halloween through New Years)?? I k...