Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Yellow.

Happy Wednesday, Lovelies!
Yellow is becoming one of my favorite colors. Our first house even had a wall painted mustard yellow. Which was fabulous. I also had a wall painted deep purple and another green. You would think those three colors all in one house would look hideous but can I tell you it was perfection.


One thing I can say is I NEVER thought that I would be wearing yellow tights. 
Thanks to Pinterest,
 I saw, I pinned, I wore.



Tights- Target
Boots- Target
Shirt Dress- Old Navy

You wouldn't believe the compliments I got. 
Every girl needs a pair of yellow tight in her wardrobe, just sayin!
Did I forget to mention American Idol is on tonight and I can't wait! It makes me laugh till my belly hurts. So tell me, do you miss Simon as much as I do? I seriously agree with almost 100% of what he says. I always joke with my mom about how I wish he was my friend because I love how brutally honest he is. It's kinda refreshing. 
Will you be watching tonight?? 


pleated poppy

6 comments:

  1. I have the same times from Target! I posted about them last week's WIWW. That's an awesome outfit! :)
    -wHiT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your mustard tights! I tried to buy some at Target, but they were out of my size, so I got rust and plum instead. They are super fun to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH I LOVE THIS! The yellow paired with the blue is fabulous! love love love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the same pin on pinterest...love it. I am so going out and getting some yellow tights :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still remember your color choices so well from your first place...they are what 1st inspired me to go and use color on my walls in my 1st place and then our 2nd place and so on... Girl, you do color well and it's memorable!!

    ReplyDelete

How to keep off the 7-10lb weight gain this Holiday Season

Happy Monday, friends! Did you know that many people gain anywhere from 7-10 lbs over the holidays (from Halloween through New Years)?? I k...