Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday {A Christmas Edition}

Happy Wednesday, Friends!
I can hardly believe how fast Christmas came and went this year. 
We spent much of our week eating yummy food, enjoying family, going to Christmas parties and remembering the true reason we celebrate. This week I wore this one outfit maybe three different time. Here is my thought on this. I had three different 'Christmassy' parties to attend. Each one had all different people attending. So, they didn't know I actually wore this outfit three nights in a row {until now}!


Headband- H&M


Necklace- H&M
Skirt- H&M
Tank Top- Arden B
Cardigan- Old Navy



Boots-Target

Our castle has been covered in tiny bits of wrapping paper, twine, toys, electronics of every kind and sounds of three little boys having the time of their life. As thankful as I am for all of the Christmas messes I am ready to get our castle back in order. When do you start to take down your Christmas decorations? I kinda already did....



pleated poppy

5 comments:

  1. WE took ours down on Tues. I LOVE Christmas decor and enjoy it all Dec but funny how it starts to give me anxiety once the big day has come and gone. I start having heart palpitations until my house in order. :) I spent ALL day Tues cleaning and organizing~ whew!! Totally worth it though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo stinking cute!!!

    We didn't put our decorations up until a week and a half before christmas so we are leaving them up for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great party outfit! Have to admitt I do the same thing if I know that I can get away with wearing the same outfit more than once and people won't find out :)
    I love to decorate for Christmas and love keeping it up, but as soon as Christmas is over for some reason I am ready to move on. I usually start to take things down the week between Christmas and New Years and by New Years day we are all cleaned up, organized and ready for a new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY awesome outfit! I am convinced though that you could wear a potato sack and look great!

    I was out of town for Christmas and the anxiety was getting to me so badly that yesterday, after an 8 hour car trip home, I took down everything Christmas!!! My husband thought I had caught some deadly disease! :)

    xoxo
    paige

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit and your hair! Thanks for the comment!

    Consider me a new follower, and I hope you could do the same. :)
    -wHiT

    www.blacklittlebutton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...